Hey all,
Been a while (again) since I made a post. Have had some fun with an omen set up, but other than that not much has been going on in my end. This is due to me not playing much cuz of other stuff going on and also I have been trying to recoup some ISK. In order to do this I have been spending some time running a little experiment for myself using trading.
Having made a trade alt BEFORE the patch hit (so a brand new character with 57 available buy/sell orders), i gave him 1 million ISK and see how good I could use that to trade.
I started something like 3 weeks ago I believe, and now I am sitting at around roughly 120 million ISK or so. I usually leave my pc on throughout the day, so while sometimes I cannot get on to get some actual playtime I can do a quick check of orders and fix any that need their price adjusted.
However, I did want to post about something new going on in the Tuskers. One of our members, JonahKarr started up the idea to have a Corp Wide blog where any of the Tuskers could contribute and write up a post. After some good responses from the rest of the corp, The Tuskers Public Relations blog was started. So far it has had a good number of posts, thanks to the availability of more than one author. So please, check it out and leave a comment!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment