I am glad to inform that I have been added to the Eve Player Blogoll. The Blogroll is an amazing work done by CrazyKinux that lists all of the EVE Player Blogs, it currently lists over 110 blogs!!!
Because of this, my blog will be featured in the upcoming EVE Speedlinking and Micro Warp Cast both also done by Crazykinux. Be sure to check them out!!!
It is an honor to be part of the EVE community that is, without a doubt, the best MMO community out there.
o/ to you all!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
May your adventures be prolific and your telling of them here as interesting as well!
CrazyKinux
Ha! I found you now! There's no escape this time Bandito.
Welcome to the blog'o'sphere man. I look forward to reading about your exploits. What you've written so far is pretty entertaining. Keep it up. :)
Good luck Matey! ALl hail the master and commander "aka " keeper of the lists" CK! :)
Post a Comment